CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

A wonderful 4 years.....


Wednesday Shawn and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary. Shawn was able to come home early from work which was nice. These last for years have been the most amazing time of my life. Together Shawn and I have done things that I never in my life thought I would do. An example being, this last Sunday I went to the track and raced my Trans Am for the first time ever. I ran a 14.03 at 103 mph in the 1/4 mile. Which I had a great time doing! I cant wait to see what the future has in store for us as we get older, but I know that whatever life brings us it will be amazing because I will be with my Best Friend! The picture is of the dozen roses Shawn bought for me and the newest addition to the Ellington family, a Yorkie named Kipper, weighing in a just under 1lb at 7 weeks old. I bought us tickets to go see the Trans Siberian Orchestra on Sunday so we will have an afternoon/evening out just the two of us! I can't wait......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Comgrats on four wonderful years! You have many more great memories ahead. Cute puppy!