CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Disney Magic.....

This is a great picture of my very handsome husband! The first night we were in Florida we drove over to Cocoa Beach. We all ate dinner and then walked out into the water a little. Not to exciting, because it was dark when we got there. However, we did see a crab walking along the beach. I took a picture of it, but sitting in the airport on the way home, Shawn deleted it because he said he couldn't see the crab. Not to sure about that.....













Yes, Gavin is very much asleep. He fell asleep on my brothers shoulders after the fireworks were over. He just couldn't handle any more Disney Magic.



















Here is a picture of my parents sporting their Mickey "Ears". My moms ears were monogrammed "Lolly" and my dads "Pop". Believe it or not they wore their ears the rest of the night.






Aiden has become quite the little traveler at the age of 3. He pulled his suitcase through the airports, parking garages, on the escalator, and even tried up these stairs!

1 comments:

Diane said...

Your blog brought back such great memories. My parents took the whole family to Disney World several times when Kimberly and Joshua were little; My sister and her family, Craig, Kimberly, Josh and me, plus my folks were in our group (ten all together). The memories from family trips are priceless!!