CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Aiden's room is finally COMPLETE~ We purchased this full size bed for Aiden months ago when he had outgrown his baby/day bed. Since then I have been everywhere I could think of in OKC, and could not find a headboard that I liked for a full size bed. So today, I went to Lowes bought some 3/4 inch particle board. Then Walmart and bought the material. Then this afternoon I made my own padded headboard! Its hard to see in the picture, but the material is actually black and white checkerboard like the racing flags. Anyway, Aiden really likes it. He calls it his race track bed. Oh, and our family is a little obsessed with Lighting McQueen. LOL!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really cute! Good job on the headboard.